https://nambikaionline.wordpress.com/

https://nambikaionline.wordpress.com/
http://themalayobserver.blogspot.my

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The One Malaysia Greatest Love Story in the World Deepak and RosmaH now see it now you don't



OR SEE THE VIDEO HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkE2rwlTX0M 

Image

DEEPAK SING  in memory
 of his love ROSMAH 



DEEPAK SING  in memory
 of his love ROSMAH 

ROSMAH SINGS  her love deepak







Rosmah and me are true lovers“He (RPK) watches too many Hindi movies, that is his problem,” accused me, speculating that the PI has let his imagination got the better of him.
DEEPAK SING to his love  ROSMAH




Inviting - exciting - emotion
with power I had never known,
a world of unchained devotion
because you were my very own.
I had fallen in love with you.





Together we sailed in springtime
to an isle beyond seas of blue,
and when we returned, a new life
was waiting, in a valley of dreams
where I first fell in love with you. 
I’m going back to rewatch some of the first Rajesh Khanna films I ever got. He is one of the first actors from the older generation that I became interested in, after I saw him in the inimitable Disco Dancer and thought him very charming (especially in contrast to the dreadful Sam and Mr. Oberoi and unbearable Mama’s boy Jimmy). He didn’t maintain my interest at the time, possibly because there was so much else to distract me (Shammi! Pran! Helen!), but I’m so glad I’ve rediscovered him.
Aap Ki Kasam is a very emotional story which alternately enraged me and then made me cheer, and it isn’t one of those “happily ever after” films you sort of expect from 70s Bollywood. It highlights several of Rajesh Khanna’s finer qualities: he picked unusual films and scripts—with unusual roles for a “hero”—and he didn’t mind sharing screen space with equally adept actors like Sanjeev Kumar.
RD Burman’s music (I understand from other fans that Khanna was always very involved with the music of his films too) is fabulous as well. I especially love the exuberant song “Jai Jai Shiv Shankar.”
Kamal (Rajesh Khanna) is a senior student who is very serious about his studies, and doesn’t socialize much. He is from a village hours away, where his father has a farm. He meets Sunita (Mumtaz), the daughter of a rich city barrister, through a misunderstanding. When it’s cleared up, an intense romance 

Image




  



with power I had never known,
a world of unchained devotion
because you were my very own.
I had fallen in love with you.

Together we sailed in springtime
to an isle beyond seas of blue,
and when we returned, a new life
was waiting, in a valley of dreams
where I first fell in love with you.

Businessman Deepak Jaikishan categorically denied that he had any part in a clandestine meeting purportedly between private investigator P Balasubramaniam and Premier Najib Razak’s brother Nazim Razak as alleged by self-exiled blogger Raja Petra Kamarudin better known as RPK.


“That is a lie!” he said during a press conference in Kuala Lumpur yesterday, in reference to the elaborate clandestine meet that the blogger alleged to have taken place.There were two things which Deepak told me. He informed me that Rosmah was very happy with me for retracting my 1st statutory declaration and wanted to have breakfast with me. When I enquired from Deepak how long I was expected to leave the country for, he informed me it would be until Najib became the next Prime Minister and that I could return after that. -- P.I. Balasubramaniam



THE CORRIDORS OF POWER

Raja Petra Kamarudin
Q 1.    How long had you known ASP Suresh before this incident?

A    I have know him for about 10 years. I met him when he was a senior Investigation Officer at the IPK Kuala Lumpur. I was a private investigator then. ASP Suresh used to ask me to assist him in obtaining fast traces and details on mobile phones as I had contacts in the phone companies and was able to get the information required faster than the police who had to go through official channels.

At one stage I was working for ASP Suresh as a bouncer at his pub in Jalan Imbi.

He had been suspended from his duties as a police officer sometime in 2006 as he was being investigated for corruption by the ACA.

Q 2.    Had you met Deepak before this incident?

A    No. But I had done some PI work for his brother Dinesh in the past. I knew Deepak was Dinesh’s brother.

Q 3.    You have said that you met a Malay VIP Datuk outside the Volkswagen showroom at The Curve on the night of July 3rd 2008. Who was this gentleman?

A    He was Datuk Nazim Razak, the younger brother of Najib. He was there with his pregnant wife. Although I did not speak to her, I recognized her as being a TV personality. I think she was the host on the ‘Nona’ programme.

Deepak was the one who brought them there to meet me.

That is why ASP Suresh did not want us to meet in a place where there would have been a CCTV camera.

Q 4.    When you were in the Hilton Hotel at KL Sentral with Deepak, Dinesh and ASP and after you had signed the 2nd statutory declaration, was there anything said to you which you consider to be significant?


A    Yes there were two things which Deepak told me.

He informed me that Rosmah was very happy with me for retracting my 1st statutory declaration and wanted to have breakfast with me.

When I enquired from Deepak how long I was expected to leave the country for, he informed me it would be until Najib became the next Prime Minister and that I could return after that.

Q 5.    When did you contact your lawyer Americk Sidhu?

A    I called him in the middle of July 2009. I was still in India then. I wanted to arrange a meeting with him to inform him what had happened to me and to apologize for all the trouble I had caused. Americk was in the UK when I called him so we arranged to meet in Kuala Lumpur when he returned at the beginning of August.

Q 6.    Did you meet him?

A    Yes. We met in early august. At the meeting were two other senior lawyers who Americk had arranged to be present. I told them everything that had happened to me from the time I left Americk’s office in the evening of the 3rd July 2008.

Q 7.    Did you realize that this meeting had been secretly videoed?

A    I did not realize I was being filmed. I was however subsequently informed that a recording had been made and this video is safe-keeping. I understand this was done to protect me in the event something untoward happened to me again.

Q 8.    How did you manage to survive financially all the time you were away?

A    Deepak arranged intermittent payments to be made to me. Some payments were made to my wife directly into her account with the EON Bank in KL.

Other payments were made to ASP Suresh who then arranged payment to me directly or through a friend of mine in Malaysia.

I have copies of some of the cheques issued by Deepak Jayakishan and from his company Carpet Raya Sdn Bhd.

I also have copies of my wife’s bank statements showing the deposits which were made.

I also have copies of my HSBC account in Chennai.

Q 9.    How much money did you receive from Deepak from the time you left Malaysia in July 2008 till now?

A     All together approximately RM750,000.00.

Q 10.    Do you have any money left?

A    Yes, I have invested approximately RM250,000.00 for my future as I am not sure what will happen to me.

I also spent some money on renovations to my house in Rawang as my wife and youngest child were there. These renovations were in respect of the security of my home only.

The rest of the money was spent on renting accommodation in Chennai, paying for my children’s schooling and for daily expenses.

Q 11.    Didn’t Deepak promise you RM5.0 million?

A     The negotiations were all conducted by ASP Suresh at the Bak Kut Teh stall in Rawang on the night of the 3rd July 2008. I was not involved in these negotiations as I was not concerned about money but the safety of my family.

I have subsequently come to realize that ASP Suresh had a vested interest in all his as I know he has received about the same amount of money from Deepak as I have. His job was to keep me under control. This is why he is annoyed with me for not following his instructions because his income from Deepak would be affected.

Q 12.    Why  did you wait so long before revealing all this?


A    When I was at the Hilton Hotel at KL Sentral, I had asked Deepak how long I would have to stay out of the country. He told me it would have to be until Najib became the Prime Minister.

I could not return to Malaysia before February 2009 as one Kumar had my passport in his possession in India for 5 months.

I only got my passport back after I complained to Deepak when he visited me in India with ASP Suresh. Deepak called his brother Rajesh to find out what had happened to my passport and within 2 days Kumar asked me to pick it up from him.

I was at this time in India illegally as my visa had expired on the 5th September 2008.

In order to get my visa extended I had to seek assistance from my wife’s uncle the exco member who managed to get it extended for 1 year. Only after this was I able to travel back to Malaysia.

Q 13.    What happened when you arrived back in Malaysia in February 2009?

A     When I landed in KL, I called Dinesh to inform him I was back in Malaysia. I was summoned to Deepaks office in Sungai Besi at 11.45 pm the same night and was told in no uncertain terms to leave the country immediately, but I stayed a little longer as I wanted to be with my children and my wife. They didn’t know I had not left immediately.

Q 14.    Why did you come back to Malaysia in April 2009?

A     Just to see my wife and children. This time I did not tell anyone I was back and so I was not harassed.

Q 15.    Why have you now decided to reveal everything?

A    Because I want to stop all harassments and so that I can return to my normal life.

Q 16    Were the contents of your 1st statutory declaration true?

A    Yes.

Q 16    Were you forced to sign the 1st statutory declaration under duress?

A    Absolutely not.

Q 17.    Were you forced to sign the 2nd statutory declaration under duress?

A    Yes, because I was fearful for the safety of my family and I did not read the contents of the 2nd statutory declaration before I was asked to sign it.



ROSMAH SING TO  DEEPAK







I ONLY DO BUSINESS WITH ROSMAH, SAID THE CARPETMAN. MY RELATIONSHIP WITH ROSMAH IS ONLY FOR BUSINESS PURPOSES. I AM NOT SLEEPING WITH ROSMAH, HE PLEADED. SO PLEASE DO NOT TELL THE PUBLIC THAT I AM ROSMAH’S TOYBOY. THE IMPRESSION HE WANTED TO MAKE IS THAT HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH ROSMAH IS CONFINED TO THE BOARDROOM AND DOES NOT EXTEND TO THE BEDROOM.
WELL, THAT IS NOT WHAT MUMTAZ JAAFAR SAYS. AND WHO IS MUMTAZ JAAFAR? HEY, IF I START TALKING ABOUT HER THEN I WOULD ALSO HAVE TO MENTION HER RELATIONSHIP WITH SAIFUL, THE PERSON WHO ALLEGES THAT ANWAR IBRAHIM SODOMISED HIM. AND IF I START TALKING ABOUT THAT THEN WE WILL END UP TALKING ABOUT THE SODOMY 2 CASE AS WELL. SO LET’S GET BACK TO THE SUBJECT OF THE CARPETMAN, ROSMAH’S BAGMAN CUM TOYBOY.
THE WHOLE COUNTRY IS VERY FOCUSED ON NAJIB TUN RAZAK’S EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIRS. SURE, EVERY MALAYSIAN KNOWS ABOUT THIS. AND EVERY MALAYSIAN ALSO KNOWS ABOUT HIM GETTING CAUGHT IN A PORT DICKSON HOTEL ROOM WITH ZIANA ZAIN. IN FACT, ISA SAMAD EVEN HAD PHOTOGRAPHS OF NAJIB CLAD ONLY IN A TOWEL WITH THE DELICIOUS YOUNG THING IN HIS BED. AND ISA HANDED THE PHOTOGRAPH OVER TO THE THEN PRIME MINISTER TUN DR MAHATHIR MOHAMAD. (AND THAT IS WHY MAHATHIR JUST DOES NOT UNDERSTAND WHY NAJIB WOULD CHOOSE ISA TO CONTEST THE BAGAN PINANG BY-ELECTION WHEN IT WAS ISA WHO TRIED TO BRING NAJIB DOWN WITH THE PHOTOGRAPH).
ANYWAY, LET’S NOT DIGRESS TOO FAR. AS I SAID, EVERY MALAYSIAN KNOWS ABOUT NAJIB’S EXTRAMARITAL AFFAIRS. BUT HOW MANY ALSO KNOW THAT ROSMAH HAS A PENCHANT FOR BOLLYWOOD TYPES. HELL, SHE WILL EVEN ARRANGE DATUKSHIPS FOR THEM IF THEY TREAT HER THE WAY SHE LOVES TO BE TREATED, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. AND THIS PARTICULAR CHAP I AM TALKING ABOUT, THE CARPETMAN CUM BAGMAN CUM TOYBOY, IS FAR BETTER LOOKING THAN SHAHRUKH KHAN (OR IS IT DATUK SHAHRUKH KHAN NOW?) — NOT TO MENTION YOUNGER AS WELL.
YES, I HAVE BEEN KEEPING THIS STORY UNDER WRAPS FOR MORE THAN A YEAR NOW. BUT IT IS NOW TIME THAT THE STORY BE TOLD. THERE IS MORE, THOUGH. DEEPAK THE CARPETMAN CUM BAGMAN CUM TOYBOY HAS BEEN VERY NAUGHTY. AND ALL THESE NAUGHTY DEEDS WERE 
DONE ON BEHALF OF ROSMAH.


Is not a Kiss the Very Autograph of Love?






A Single rosma of love
A Single rosema of devotion
A Single wish upon my lips
A Single thought of you
A Single desire to be granted
A Single moment of careless bliss
A Single love never to be broken
A Single rosma for one last kiss


10 Amazing Facts about Love
Love is a light of your life. Everyone know that love increases our live's quality. If still there are some people who don't believe this, we have found some funny scientific love facts to prove this theory:)
1. People are more likely to tilt their heads to the right when kissing instead of the left (65 percent of people go to the right!).
love facts


2. The oldest known love song was written 4,000 years ago and comes from an area between the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers.
3. One in five long-term love relationships began with one or both partners being involved with others.
funny love facts
4. Falling in love can induce a calming effect on the body and mind and raises levels of nerve growth factor for about a year, which helps to restore the nervous system and improves the lover’s memory.
5. Love can also exert the same stress on your body as deep fear. You see the same physiological responses—pupil dilation, sweaty palms, and increased heart rate.
funny love facts
photo by Bob.Fornal
6. Philadelphia International Airport finished as the No. 1 best airport for making a love connection, according to a recent survey.
7. Men who kiss their wives in the morning live five years longer than those who don't.
8. The tradition of the diamond engagement ring comes from Archduke Maximillian of Austria who, in the 15th century, gave a diamond ring to his fiancée, Mary of Burgundy.
funny love facts
photo by Alfon...*
9. People who are newly in love produce decreased levels of the hormone serotonin —as low as levels seen in people with obsessive-compulsive disorder. Perhaps that’s why it’s so easy to feel obsessed when you’re smitten.
10. According to mathematical theory, we should date a dozen people before choosing a long-term partner; that provides the best chance that you’ll make a love match.
P.S.: This one may not surprise you, but we had to share it: Having a romantic relationship makes both genders happier. The stronger the commitment, the greater the happiness!
funny love facts
photo by TIO...


Is not a Kiss the Very Autograph of Love?




The screen fairly sizzles sometimes in scenes between these two!
Their respective families approve, and Kamal finds a job and a house with the help of his long-time close friend Mohan (Sanjeev Kumar). Mohan lives in the house next door with his estranged wife (his was an arranged marriage, and they can’t stand each other, sadly) and his servant Kanhaiyalal (Keshto Mukherjee at his drunken best).
[Side note: subtitle pet peeve = SMS-speak like "U" instead of "you." Urgh. Is rampant throughout this. End side note.]
Kamal and Sunita are married and settle into their new home and their life together like the deliriously happy newlyweds they are.
Mohan, being unhappy with his home life and thrilled to have his close friend nearby, soon becomes a fixture in the house too. Sunita feels sorry for him, having witnessed his wife’s shrewish behavior (he isn’t very nice to her either, to be fair) and she sees how much Kamal loves him. She welcomes him with an open heart and they are soon friends.
Then the rot creeps in. Kamal becomes jealous of his friend, at first only in a joking way.
But as the days pass, his suspicions begin to grow (with, I must say, no good reason, which is what enrages me). He catches them *gasp* having coffee together! Mohan stubs out his cigarettes in their ashtray when he is there!
When Mohan throws a welcome party for them, Kamal asks Sunita to sing and she refuses; but when Mohan starts to play his sitar, she is drawn into singing along with him.
This really infuriates Kamal, who gets stinking drunk. From then on, he withdraws from her more and more. He behaves, in short, like a spoiled and surly child. Poor Sunita! She has no idea what has happened and he refuses to talk to her, although she reaches out to him tentatively.
Then one evening as he arrives home, he spots a man leaping over the wall between their house and Mohan’s, and he snaps. He accuses Sunita of “providing the love” that Mohan doesn’t get from his wife. As his behavior is finally explained, Sunita is furious (I cheer—she doesn’t fold up and die, but gets good and mad—yay Sunita)! She angrily refuses to dignify his suspicions with any answers.
She packs her bag and goes home to her parents, where she finally breaks down. Mohan comes to see Kamal that same evening and Kamal voices his accusations again and slaps him. Mohan is hurt, but more magnanimous than Sunita.
Kamal pays no heed to Mohan’s protestations of innocence. Sunita’s father (Rehman) also comes to try and talk sense into Kamal, but again, he refuses to listen.
When he returns home, Sunita’s mother (Dina Pathak) is persuading Sunita to go and talk to Kamal. Sunita herself doesn’t want to give up on Kamal yet, but her father furiously forbids her to go.
I love love love Rehman, but now I am enraged again. Who made him the decider? Why doesn’t Sunita get to control her own life? She follows her father’s diktat, though. Mohan comes and asks Sunita to tie a rakhi on him to help convince Kamal of their innocence, but her father rebuffs that idea too. He sends a divorce notice to Kamal in an attempt to make Kamal come to them, but Kamal calls his bluff and the divorce goes through.
Sunita is heartbroken, her life in ruins—thanks to all that male pride! She is hospitalized from the stress.
Months pass, and then again one evening Kamal sees a man jumping the fence between his and Mohan’s property. He gives chase, and catches Suresh (Ranjeet)—a fellow employee and friend. Suresh admits that he’s having an affair with Mohan’s wife, and tells Kamal that he set fire to his own house with his suspicions about Sunita and Mohan.
Repentant, Kamal asks forgiveness first from Mohan, who gladly grants it. Then he goes to Sunita’s house, where he receives shocking news.
Sunita’s father has gotten Sunita remarried, despite reluctance on her part.
Suck on that, Kamal!
He is heartbroken, but you’ll have to watch to find out what happens to him. When the film ended, I rolled my eyes at my sister and said “What a terrible movie.” She said, “Yes, but he was good in it.” And in fact it wasn’t a terrible movie; I guess for its time it even had a somewhat liberated message—just not quite liberated enough to make me happy. Plus, I hate sad endings.
I was severely annoyed by Kamal’s stupidity and childish jealousy, and Sunita’s father’s stubbornness and patriarchal interference. The screenplay took the marriage from bright and happy to troubled and dark a little too easily for my liking, too, but Khanna did his best to transition his character with more shading than the script really gave him room for. I enjoyed his performance, and his chemistry with Mumtaz. She and Sanjeev Kumar were great support for him too.





Let me admit to you that I did sign a false statutory declaration. Yes, I did. I signed a false statutory declaration. It was the second one, not the first one. The first one was entirely truthful. The second one was a complete pack of lies. I admit this.
THE CORRIDORS OF POWER
Raja Petra Kamarudin

PI Bala's open letter to AG Gani Patail

Dear Tan Sri (Abdul Gani Patail),

My name is Balasubramaniam Perumal. I think you may have heard of me.

I was Abdul Razak Baginda's private investigator hired by him to protect him from his ex-girlfriend, Altantuya Shaaribu (deceased), sometime in 2006.

Remember you charged him for her murder but he got off. Instead, two of the prime minister's bodyguards got convicted. Stranger things have happened, I am sure you would agree.

But I digress. Let me come to the point.

I have been made to understand that you have decided to 
close the case involving two statutory declarations I signed sometime at the beginning of July 2008 in Kuala Lumpur.

The contents of these statutory declarations were diametrically opposed. Both could not have been true and therefore one of them was false. I trust that makes sense to you.

The police, I believe, have investigated the circumstances surrounding the making of these two statutory declarations under section 199 of the Penal Code, for an offence which carries a sentence of three years' imprisonment and a fine. This is not a trivial offence.

The police must have interviewed my lawyer, Americk Sidhu, his secretary, the commissioner of oaths who attested my signature and a variety of other witnesses you have mentioned who were somehow intrinsically interwoven in the construction and affirmation of both statutory declarations, one way or another.

It has therefore come as a great surprise to me to discover that you have been unable to decipher any wrongdoing from the enormous amount of evidence the police must have been able to accumulate from their investigations.

Please permit me to assist you. Firstly, may I suggest that you re-open this file immediately. I will make it easy for you.

Let me admit to you that I did sign a false statutory declaration. Yes, I did. I signed a false statutory declaration. It was the second one, not the first one. The first one was entirely truthful. The second one was a complete pack of lies. I admit this.

This statutory declaration was prepared by some unknown person(s) and I was forced by very thinly veiled threats and intimidation to sign it. I have already made this known to the world at large and I am surprised your office has not picked this up as yet. Everyone else has.

If you are unable to ascertain this information which I have just provided to you directly, please feel free to contact me at this email address bala.p.i@hotmail.com and I shall forward to you a copy of the video recorded interview I had in the presence of my lawyers in Singapore last November, and a copy of the transcript thereof.

Otherwise you can find this information on all the blogs worth reading (such as Raja Petra Kamarudin's Malaysia Today) and also on 'YouTube' (just type in 'PI Bala' into the search column and you will be surprised what comes up).

So you may now consider charging me for making the false second statutory declaration after the clues I have given you. I do however reserve the right to plead not guilty to the charge as I believe I have a very good defence.

Your prosecutors will also have to make sure they call all the necessary witnesses to prove their case against me. These witnesses will have to include the following personalities:

i) A lawyer named Arunampalam Mariam Pillai (who coincidentally does legal work for Deepak Jayakishan and Rosmah Mansor's personal companies).

ii) A commissioner of oaths (Zainal Abidin Muhayat) who works in the office of Zul Rafique and Partners (Advocates & Solicitors) and who attested my signature when he came to the room in which I was being held at the Hilton Hotel Kuala Lumpur.

iii) Deepak and Dinesh Jaikishan (very good friends and confidantes of Rosmah Mansor).

iv) Nazim Razak (younger brother of the prime minister), and his wife.

v) ASP Suresh (a suspended police officer formerly attached to the IPK headquarters in KL).

vi) Officers from the Immigration Department Damansara (who assisted in obtaining urgent passports for my family).

vii) A host of journalists and reporters who were present in the lobby of the Prince Hotel Kuala Lumpur when a lawyer called Arunampalam released my second statutory declaration without my permission.

These are just some of the witnesses I can think of but I am sure you know how to do your job so that should be not a problem. I don't want to be accused of trying to teach an old dog new tricks.

If for some strange reason my defence is called, I will also be able to provide witnesses to support what I have to say. I need not disclose who these witnesses are at this stage and I am sure you know that as well.

I shall now wait for the charge against me to be laid.

I will be more than happy to return to Malaysia to defend myself but you will have to ensure that my safety is guaranteed as there are some people who would prefer that I was not around.
Balasubramaniam Perumal 






1. Romeo and Juliet
This is probably the most famous lovers ever. This couple has become a synonym for love itself. Romeo and Juliet is a tragedy by William Shakespeare. Their love story is very tragic. The tale of two teenagers from two feuding families who fall in love at first sight and then marry, become true lovers and then risk it all for their love. To take your own life for your husband or wife is definitely a sign of true love. Their "untimely deaths" ultimately unite their feuding households.
2. Cleopatra and Mark Antony
The true love story of Antony and Cleopatra is one of the most memorable, intriguing and moving of all times. The story of these two historical characters had later been dramatized by William Shakespeare and is still staged all over the world. The relationship of Antony and Cleopatra is a true test of love. They fell in love at first sight. The relationship between these two powerful people put the country of Egypt in a powerful position. But their love affair outraged the Romans who were wary of the growing powers of the Egyptians. Despite all the threats, Anthony and Cleopatra got married. It is said that while fighting a battle against Romans, Antony got false news of Cleopatra's death. Shattered, he fell on his sword. When Cleopatra learned about Antony 's death, she was shocked. And she took her own life. Great love demands great sacrifices.
3. Lancelot and Guinevere
The tragic love story of Sir Lancelot and Queen Guinevere is probably one of the best-known stories of Arthurian Legend. Lancelot fall in love with Queen Guinevere, King Arthur's wife. Their love grew slowly, as Guinevere kept Lancelot away from her. Eventually, however, her love and passion overpowered her and the pair became lovers. One night, Sir Agravain and Sir Modred, King Arthur's nephew, led a band of 12 knights to Guinevere's chamber where they burst in upon the lovers. Discovered, Sir Lancelot made a fighting escape, but poor Guinevere was not so lucky. She was seized and condemned to burn to death for her adultery. Fear not. Sir Lancelot returned several days later to rescue his beloved Guinevere from the fire. This whole sad affair divided the Knights of the Round Table and weakened Arthur's kingdom. Poor Lancelot ended his days as a lowly hermit and Guinevere became a nun at Amesbury where she died.
4. Tristan and Isolde
The tragic love story of Tristan and Isolde has been told and retold through various stories and manuscripts. It takes place during medieval times during the reign of King Arthur. Isolde of Ireland was the daughter of the King of Ireland. She was betrothed to King Mark of Cornwall. King Mark sent his nephew, Tristan, to Ireland to escort Isolde back to Cornwall. During the voyage, Isolde and Tristan fell forever in love. Isolde did marry Mark of Cornwall, but could not help but love Tristan. The love affair continued after the marriage. When King Mark finally learned of the affair, he forgave Isolde, but Tristan was banned from Cornwall. Tristan went to Brittany. There he met Iseult of Brittany. He was attracted to her because of the similarity of her name to his true love. He married her, but did not consummate the marriage because of his love for the "true" Isolde. After falling ill, he sent for Isolde in hopes that she would be able to cure him. If she agreed to come, the returning ship's sails would be white, or the sails would be black if she did not agree. Iseult, seeing the white sails, lied to Tristan and told him that the sails were black. He died of grief before Isolde could reach him. Isolde died soon after of a broken heart.
5. Paris and Helena
Recounted in Homer's Iliad, the story of Helen of Troy and the Trojan War is a Greek heroic legend, combining fact and fiction. Helen of Troy is considered one the most beautiful women in all literature. She was married to Menelaus, king of Sparta. Paris, son of King Priam of Troy, fell in love with Helen and abducted her, taking her back to Troy. The Greeks assembled a great army, led by Menelaus's brother, Agamemnon, to retrieve Helen. Troy was destroyed. Helen returned safely to Sparta, where she lived happily with Menelaus for the rest of her life.
6. Orpheus and Eurydice
Orpheus and Eurydice story is an ancient greek tale of desperate love. Orpheus fell deeply in love with and married Eurydice, a beautiful nymph. They were very much in love and very happy together. Aristaeus, a Greek god of the land and agriculture, became quite fond of Eurydice, and actively pursued her. While fleeing from Aristaeus, Eurydice ran into a nest of snakes which bit her fatally on her legs. Distraught, Orpheus played such sad songs and sang so mournfully that all the nymphs and gods wept. On their advice, Orpheus traveled to the underworld and by his music softened the hearts of Hades and Persephone (he was the only person ever to do so), who agreed to allow Eurydice to return with him to earth on one condition: he should walk in front of her and not look back until they both had reached the upper world. In his anxiety he forgot that both needed to be in the upper world, and he turned to look at her, and she vanished for the second time, but now forever.
7. Napoleon and Josephine
A marriage of convenience, at age 26 Napoleon took a fancy to Josephine. An older, prominent, and most importantly wealthy woman. As time drew on,Napoleon fell deeply in love with Josephine, and she with him, but that didn't deter the adultery on both sides-their mutual respect for one another kept them together, and their burning passion between them didn't falter, and was genuine. They eventually split, as Napoleon deeply required something Josephine could not give him, an heir. Sadly they parted ways, both bearing the love and passion in their hearts, for all eternity.
8. Odysseus and Penelope
Few couples understand sacrifice quite like this Greek pair. After being torn apart, they wait twenty long years to be reunited. War takes Odysseus away shortly after his marriage to Penelope. Although she has little hope of his return, she resists the 108 suitors who are anxious to replace her husband. Odysseus is equally devoted, refusing a beautiful sorceress's offer of everlasting love and eternal youth, so that he might return home to his wife and son. This Valentine's Day, take a cue from Homer, and remember that true love is worth waiting for.
9. Paolo and Francesca
Paolo and Francesca are made famous by the Dante's masterpiece "Divine Comedy". It is a true story: Francesca is married with Gianciotto Malatesta an awful person, but she has Gianciotto's brother, Paolo, as lover. The love between them grows when they read together a book (according to Dante) about Lancelot and Guinevere. When the two lovers are discovered they are killed by Gianciotto.
10. Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler
"Gone with the wind" can be identified as one of the immortal pieces of literary works in this world. Margaret Mitchell's famous work has chronicled the love and hate relationship between Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler. Proving that timing is everything, Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler never seem to be quite in synch. Throughout the epic story, this tempestuous twosome experience passion but not permanence, and their stormy marriage reflects the surrounding Civil War battles. The flirtatious, promiscuous, and perpetually pursued Scarlett can't make up her mind between her many suitors. When she finally decides to settle on being happy with Rhett, her fickle nature has already driven him away. Hope springs eternal in our devious heroine, however, and the novel ends with Scarlett proclaiming, "Tomorrow is another day."



"If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning."
~ Aristotle Onassis

Ivanka Trump photo










"Women are never stronger than when they arm themselves with their weakness."
~ Marie de Vichy-Chamrond, Marquise du Deffand, Letters to Voltaire

Weak woman



"A man gives many question marks, however, a woman is a whole mystery."
~ Diana Sturm

Mysterious woman photo



"I would rather trust a woman's instinct than a man's reason."
~ Stanley Baldwin

Beauty



"A man is as good as he has to be, and a woman is as bad as she dares."
~ Elbert Hubbard

Scarlett Johansson photo



"A man chases a woman until she catches him."
~ American Proverb

Sexy girl



"Variability is one of the virtues of a woman. It avoids the crude requirement of polygamy. So long as you have one good wife you are sure to have a spiritual harem."
~ G.K. Chesterton

A woman lying



"To get to a woman's heart, a man must first use his own."
~ Mike Dobbertin

A woman in a hat



"Women are wiser than men because they know less and understand more."
~ James Thurber

Red girl



"How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being."

Red girl





























No comments:

Post a Comment