https://nambikaionline.wordpress.com/

https://nambikaionline.wordpress.com/
http://themalayobserver.blogspot.my

Saturday, February 14, 2015

A paycheck for Shafee Abdullah and the Supreme senior most judges ? No exchequer can afford it!


Vazeer, a former practising lawyer before being made a judge, said he agreed that deliberate abuse of power by those holding a public office was misfeasance in public office.


Intolerant behaviour by Shafee Abdullah  and (AG) Abdul Gani Patail’can do immense damage to our reputation as a mature, liberal democracy and 

 Pardon the crassness, folks, but some things need to be said. I am 58 and I find it increasingly difficult to have sex with my wife of 30 years.Anwar, who is 10 years older, can have anal sex, forcibly, with Saiful? I find it laughable and physically impossible and I don't suffer from a bad back.

Judiciary must ensure that allegations like this are probed quickly

A cursory look at the timeline of the allegations and cases 
Attorney-general (AG) Abdul Gani Patail does not have discretion to charge an offender under the wrong law.’ Just like in the Altuntaya Shaariibuu case, 'motive' was not important to convict here. The consenting partner was not charged. Saiful carried KY Jelly with him. It takes two hands to clap and so in this case both should be charged. Herein lies the public perception of unfairness to Anwar AG, we fully understand what you are saying. You cannot prove 377C so you take the easy way and slap Anwar with 377B. To me, this action speaks volumes and confirms to all that this is political persecution.Suppose I have been having carnal intercourse with my husband all these years, and then one day I have an acrimonious fallout with him and very much want him in jail. I report to the police or to Najib in Shafee Abdullah presence .

No comments:

Post a Comment