https://nambikaionline.wordpress.com/

https://nambikaionline.wordpress.com/
http://themalayobserver.blogspot.my

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Halimah Nasoha apparent PKR sexist icon in making

Dissatisfaction among PKR Youth members with the recently dropped wing’s central committee member Halimah Nasoha has led to apparent sexist insults hurled against her.

“You must remember, when you point to others, there are four other fingers pointing right back at you.”
Is she saying that women should not voice out their concerns because ultimately, its always their fault anyway? I say WHEN THERE IS A WRONG, SPEAK UP! There are some basic rights that every women must protect. The right to speak is one of them.  Never let anybody tell you that what you feel and think doesn’t matter. Never let anybody ever convince you that you are inferior. Unfortunately, you are because of people like Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor whois betraying her very gender. She is supposed to fight for you. Not condemn all those poor victims of rape, harassment,  sexual abuse and domestic violence. And you are at FAULT if you yourself do not fight. I am a man. I can only say so much. Do so much.
She added that women should dress decently to avoid attracting unwanted attention from dangerous men.
Her last comments summarizes it succintly. Its time for you to act if you care at all about your safety and rights as a women in Malaysia. Pass the word to everybody you know.






the sun admitted,
I am just a shadow.
I wish I could show you
The infinite Incandescence
That had cast my brilliant image!
I wish I could show you,READMOREThe metaphysics of relationships with Zainol Abidin 





 Halimah Nasoha Please “cover your breasts  



anything to do with lust, or even love

Zainol Abidin said he like this better than Halimah Nasoha




sexist Zainol Abidin is good with his fingers




No comments:

Post a Comment